[Air-L] Anglican Ministry in Second Life

scbr scbr at sinectis.com.ar
Mon Dec 10 19:21:23 PST 2007

Hi Ertug,

It may be possible that is not THIS site the one that is censored but
wordpress, the main site that allows the creation of this and other sites
(blogs). Check out if you can access www.wordpress.com and that will let you
know if it is this site the one censored or if it is the "hosting".

This was what happened in China at some point (not sure if is still
happening) with Blogger. They just cut the access to anything in Blogger as
a way to cut access to blogs and to the 'national production' of  blogs,
therefore of true free press.

 Let us know if it is just this site of all wordpress...

Best regards,
Sandra