[Air-L] recorder for Skype: was Re: Giveaway of the day

Rhiannon Bury buryrc at rogers.com
Tue Dec 11 19:27:05 PST 2007

I went there to go the Skype Recorder as recommended here. Unfortunately
I couldn't get it to work. My partner  tried the demo version on one of
our calls and  all he got was barely intelligible noise! We  then tried
at least 3 others, including PAM.

Has anyone here found a recorder that they have used to produce a
quality recording, good enough to be transcribed by someone other than
themselves?

Thanks!

Rhiannon