[Air-L] informed consent

Helianth helianth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:35:21 PST 2007

I did a research project about an island in Scotland 4 years ago, as
emerging virtual 'place' due to nascent, multimedia technologies. For
this, I asked informants to read an e-mail consent form and reply with
their consent.

What are your academic discipline's guidelines? And Internet Studies'
guidelines? Terranova blog's guidelines?

Can anyone point to relevant guidelines on the web?

Scott MacLeod

http://scottmacleod.com