[Air-L] Joining AoIR

Holly Kruse holly-kruse at utulsa.edu
Wed Dec 19 12:12:14 PST 2007

I was asked by an air-l subscriber to post the basic information on joining
the Association of Internet Researchers.  I'm not the person who handles
memberships, but I can tell you that you can start the process of joining
AoIR by going to the organization's homepage:

And clicking on the link to join AoIR, which will take you to:

Please note too that the bottom banner of every air-l post contains this

"Join the Association of Internet Researchers:

I hope this helps any who are interested in joining.

air-l list manager

Holly Kruse
Faculty of Communication
The University of Tulsa