[Air-L] Anglican Ministry in Second Life

Ertug Altinay realtinay at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 02:18:55 PST 2007

Dear Revd Brown and everyone,

When I tried to open the link
http://slangcath.wordpress.com/ I realized that it is
one of the thousands of websites that have been banned
in Turkey. The notorious censorship on radio,
television and newspapers has recently started to take
over the net as well. I am very curious about the
content of the website and the possible reasons for
censorship. I have to admit that I also wanted to
share my deep concern.

Sincerely,

Ertug