[Air-L] Info on Lightspeed Systems?

Alexis Turner subbies at redheadedstepchild.org
Mon Dec 10 06:47:16 PST 2007

I have a semi-professional/semi-personal interest in Lightspeed Systems, an
internet filtering company whose primary client-base is high schools.

Sadly, most searches I'm turning up either talk about the services they
provide or consist of desperate students ("omg plz help my skool uses this
devil filter called lightspeed and i cant acess a page i need fer a report i
am doing.  how do i bypass this suystem!!1!one"), but pages actually discussing
their technical platform or providing a thoughtful analysis of their business
model/impact/political stance/etc are pretty scarce.  Does any one know of any
meaty sources discussing this company?

Thanks,
Alexis

    redheadedstepchild.org