[Air-L] snide, cute, ignorant, surprising

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 24 12:02:29 PST 2007

Sorry I should have read this piece (Our Lives in Digital Times,
November 10, 2006) first by my employer Statistics Canada and

Sciadas, George

http://www.statcan.ca/bsolc/english/bsolc?catno=56F0004M2006014

Available in French too.

apparently paper consumption is up world wide. I really have to stop
relying on business news to make statements.

again sorry