[Air-L] informed consent

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 18 18:28:54 PST 2007

wow Chris Heidelberg

  totally opposite my work place where any respondent information
disclosed means a possible 5000 dollar fine for me and a possible ten
years n jail. I work for Statistics Canada.

everything in aggregate nothing disclosed.

and consent is basically legally required mean you can not refuse to
participate.

these above comments are not official and only me talking informally
on an email list and I in no way can represent my employer in my own
words

Peter Timusk B.Math(2002) BA (2006)
Tel: 001-613-729-8328
Community Informatics Practitioner
Email: ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Yahoo ID: crystal_computing
Skype ID: peter.timusk

Nothing I write is intended to be representative of my employer, or
our clients. Nor do I alone speak for my unions.

Feel free to learn more about me at www.crystalcomputing.net
Computer ethics studies at www.webpagex.org
blogs http://logbook.crystalcomputing.net <- computers
http://notebook.webpagex.org <- school work