[Air-L] Fwd: [Icic] open education map

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Dec 10 06:37:10 PST 2007

this seems like a good project, if you are in the 'open education'
space, please contribute

from heather ford:

> I just started a project that I thought we could work on together :)
> Inspired by Jessica Powell from Google who did this great Literacy
> Map http://www.google.com/literacy/maps.html, I started an 'Open
> Education' map to show all the people working in the open education
> space. This could be really helpful for people who need your advice
> in a country on going the 'open way' or just enabling us to know who
> to visit when we travel or maybe to find people working in our own
> country on these issues :)
>
> Please help me populate it by adding your org and thinking about
> whether we could improve the classification of info that I've
> suggested (i.e. address of org, relevant people, relevant projects)
> on:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/29bf26 or the full URL here:
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113078873313439019908.000440eeb72d539dab177&ll=24.527135,12.304688&spn=134.408316,360&z=2&om=1
>
> Best,
> Heather.
>
> Heather Ford
> iCommons Executive Director
> http://icommons.org
>
> The iCommons Summit: 29 July - 1 August 2008, Sapporo, Japan
>
> Phone: +27 11 327 3155
> PO Box 1453, Saxonwold, 2132, Johannesburg

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (www.cipr.uwm.edu
)

wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com