[Air-L] Anglican Ministry in Second Life

Mark Brown mbrownsky at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:15:33 PST 2007

Greetings,

I lead the Anglican Ministry in Second Life which over a short period of time has grown to 5 church services a week and more than 300 members.  It is doing something very unusual within the church, constructive and effective engagement with the internet.  I am looking for someone interested in undertaking some research to assist in documenting and analyzing this unusual fledgling programme.

For background information see:  http://slangcath.wordpress.com/

In Christ,

Revd Mark Brown

http://brownblog.info