[Air-L] MA class on orgs and tech - need reading recommendations

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Mon Dec 10 07:53:07 PST 2007

Don't forget the granddaddy of all of these books: The Media Is The
Massage from McLuhan (1967). I used the Long Tail and Wikinomics as
sources for my dissertation too, and they are extremely valuable books
because they impact both social science and policy as well as web design
because of the choices one can offer online. Vise & Malseed (2005) have
a great on Google too. I even used both of Bill Gates' books which were
the template for much of what is happening now (1995, 1998). Amazonia is
also a great book too (Marcus, 2004 or 2005?).