[Air-L] books and articles narrating the dot-com bubble burst?

Heath Row kalel at well.com
Mon Dec 17 16:52:05 PST 2007

Here's my short list:

Burn Rate: How I Survived the Gold Rush Years on the Internet
Michael Wolff

Starving to Death on $200 Million a Year: The Short, Absurd Life of
the Industry Standard
James Ledbetter

The Internet Bubble
Tony Perkins

Digital Hustlers: Living Large and Falling Hard in Silicon Alley
Casey Hait and Stephen Weiss

And in between books, you might consider watching the movie Dot --
http://mediadiet.net/2003/03/movie-i-watched-last-night-lix-fast.html

Heath

On Dec 16, 2007 8:03 PM, Radhika Gajjala <radhika at cyberdiva.org> wrote:
> Sorry to interrupt the discussion of juicy post articles
>
> But
>
> I am wondering if anyone can point me to a biblio - or a list or just
> books and articles they've encountered that narrate the story of the
> dot.com bubble burst from various perspectives (disciplines and
> ideologies)?
>
> thanks,
>

> Radhika Gajjala
> Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator
> School of Communication Studies
> 302 West Hall
> Bowling Green State University
> Bowling Green, OH 43402
> http://personal.bgsu.edu/~radhik
>
> http://www.cyberdiva.org/blog

Heath Row | mediadiet.net
this email is:   [ ] bloggable    [ x ] ask first   [ ] private