[Air-L] writers striking for internet payment?

Marcela Musgrove mmusgrove at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:58:38 PST 2007

I hadn't really been paying attention to the writer's strike going on but
just found out today that it's over writers wanting to be paid residuals
when their TV shows are shown on the internet. So now I'm surprised that
there hasn't been more online discussion/activism/petitions though I was
able to see some videos on YouTube that explained what was going on. Has
anyone been following this closely?  Would this be relevant to EFF or any of
the other advocacy groups?

Happy new year!

Marcela