[Air-L] call for papers: Matchmaking methods in the 21st Century

Whitty, Monica monica.whitty at ntu.ac.uk
Sun Dec 16 21:59:30 PST 2007

Dear all,

We have a short extension for our special issue on Matchmaking methods in the 21st century.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/soc/school_and_staff/psychology/56844gp.html

You can email submissions to my email address: monica.whitty at ntu.ac.uk

Thanks to those who have already submitted. We intend to get back to you shortly you with reviews.

Kind Regards,

Monica Whitty & Tom Buchanan

Dr. Monica Whitty
Division of Psychology
Room 622
York House
Mansfield Rd
Nottingham
NG1 3JA
Ph: +44 (0)1158485523
Email: monica.whitty at ntu.ac.uk
Details of Special Issue for Interpersona:
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/soc/school_and_staff/psychology/56844gp.html
the time... good and bad, half of what you read
about Wikipedia stories is deeply confused.

*hug* to danah, I am very sympathetic here.