[Air-L] research ethics world wide? - PS

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 17 01:20:11 PST 2007

No Charles your previous email seem generous and gave me some leads
to follow up on and showed that I had some grasp of a relevant topic.

I have browsed your past work too but you offered some new leads.

so me thanking you actually.

remember that both email and computers generally show the fallibility
of language.

Peter, who is preparing for work today at Statistics Canada in this
snow storm.