[Air-l] Visualization via the internet or large scale computing case studies

m.thelwall at blueyonder.co.uk m.thelwall at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 23:22:18 PST 2007

Dear all,

I'm trying to write a book chapter on the topic of e-social science
visualizations and would like to include case studies of social science
research that engages in some way with the internet or significant
computing power to create visualizations. This research might explicitly
be called e-science, e-social science, or cyberinfrastructure or just
happen to use the computing without any particular name. Please email me
off-list if you can point me to an URL or email me a paper describing
something relevant. Thanks!

Mike

Prof Mike Thelwall
School of Computing and IT