[Air-l] mtg. Wednesday

Greg Elmer gelmer at ryerson.ca
Tue Feb 27 06:37:56 PST 2007

Do you have something for me to read over for Wednesday? Do you still want to meet?

Greg Elmer, PhD
Bell Globemedia Research Chair
Director, Infoscape Research Lab, www.infoscapelab.ca
Rogers Communications Centre/School of Radio-TV Arts
Ryerson University
350 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario
Canada      M5B 2K3

Space and Culture: An International Journal of Social Spaces