[Air-l] International Graduate Degree Info

Glenn Pass G.Pass at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Mon Feb 5 17:38:00 PST 2007

 Hi Ted

In Australia, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is our official
statistics gatherer. Most of the ABS publications can be accessed free
of charge from their website www.abs.gov.au

The publications I think you will find most useful are:

Human Resources by Selected Qualifications and Occupations 2001 Bulletin
8149.0
http://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/subscriber.nsf/0/DEEF036E242F540
8CA256D2800059454/$File/81490_2001.pdf

This bulletin is based on the 2001 national census - figures from the
latest census in 2006 are not yet available.

Education and Work May 2005 Bulletin 6227.0
http://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/subscriber.nsf/0/1BC089AD3FDEB2C
ECA2570D7001314E3/$File/62270_may%202005.pdf

You may find other relevant publications by searching the site.

Hope this helps

Glenn

Glenn Pass
Doctoral Student, Internet Studies