[Air-l] International Graduate Degree Info

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 6 01:59:50 PST 2007

As in Ireland the data is gathered in our census in Canada. I am
actually employed to archive the census at present so I am answering.
But the data you are looking for is not always asked of every
Canadian to reduce response burden. Every kth Canadian is asked
instead. Recently k=5.

visit www.statcan.ca here you must search yourself.

as in Australia the data is mostly free these days. Although there
are software products that contain census data.

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Junior Statistical Clerk Statistics Canada
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.