[Air-l] Any YouTube research?

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Thu Feb 8 14:16:12 PST 2007

Great work Patricia! I can't wait to read your papers. I will be
defending my dissertation sometime next month on Convergence in Higher
Education, and then I will talk more as well. I produce national
industrials, documentaries, commercials and psa's for a large
organization. I hope to talk to you before I return to LA for my next
project or research assignment.