[Air-l] RKCSI Colloquium Series Webcasts

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Sat Feb 3 22:24:19 PST 2007

The RKCSI videos are a part of an effort at the School of Library and
Information Science, IU Bloomington.

Included in the effort are talks from RKCSI, from Katy Borner's Networks
and Complex Systems talk series, and material from several other venues.

Visit the school-wide media RSS feed at

http://www.slis.indiana.edu/media/full.php

Persons of note with creative-commons licensed content within the archive
include Carolyn Haythornwaite, Susan Herring, David Hakken, Paul Dourish,
Kristin Eschenfelder, Steven Harnad, Jaron Lanier, and others.

I'm very glad that someone is getting use out of this content.  It has
been painstakingly collected over a period of several years, in no small
part due to efforts by individual faculty and one very diligent webmaster.
They are all owed a debt of thanks.

--elijah