[Air-l] paper(s) on scalogram analysis in the internet adoption?

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:28:36 PST 2007

My work has found a unidimensional scale for media use in a couple of
environments. This does not imply an adoption sequence, but a use sequence.
See this paper which references the earlier work:
Haythornthwaite, C. (2005). Social networks and Internet connectivity effects.
Information, Communication & Society, 8(2), 125-147.

/Caroline