[Air-l] Join AOIR ! free extension-

Monica Murero monica.murero at unifi.it
Fri Feb 9 05:57:30 PST 2007

In 2006 we did a major improvement to the AoIR membership system and process, and we had to suspend subscriptions via website to complete some works. As many have noticed, we have extended all AoIR memberships that expired in 2006 until now, an extension "gift" from AoIR to its members ! Hope you have enjoyed it :-) As you understand, we will soon need to terminate expired 2006 memberships, but we do not want to see you go!!!

Join  or  re-join AoIR today! With your contribute you can continue make our unique international and interdisciplinary community grow.

For more information, and direct links, please visit:
http://www.aoir.org/?q=node/852&PHPSESSID=1c87c28cbdcfb6dcbca0ebb989e54068

or our website www.aoir.org

Kind Regards,

Monica Murero