[Air-l] International Graduate Degree Info

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Mon Feb 5 11:47:56 PST 2007

Hi Ted,

Strange as this may sound - I asked the same question a few days ago to
ask.yahoo.com but got no reply ;-)
OK, I am sure that you have probably already visited most of these links
but in a rare case that you overlooked one or two of them:

A list of statistical bureaus in Eastern and Central Europe:
http://ekonom.univ.gda.pl/esw-online/us.html?PHPSESSID=0497524286fc762d6dd3cdd7e55e81f9

OECD
Directorate for Education
http://www.oecd.org/department/0,2688,en_2649_33723_1_1_1_1_1,00.html

UN links:
http://www.stat.gov.pl/english/linki/onz.htm

EuroStat links:
http://www.stat.gov.pl/english/linki/eurostat.htm

And the EuroStat itself:
http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page?_pageid=1090,30070682,1090_33076576&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

About 0.0867 of the Polish population is studying for a PhD in Poland. I
could ask how many Poles have a PhD, if it is of any interest to you.

These are well known but I could ask some pedagogics professors that I know.
Hope this is on any help to you.

Kind Regards,
Maciej