[Air-l] Anonymous Survey: What are people's attitudes toward adult websites?

Kathryn Seigfried kateseig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:27:38 PST 2007

Dear Mr. Noronha,

I appreciate your interest in my research and the comments that you have put
forth.  However, I will not be able to disclose any information regarding my
study until it has reached its completed form and hopefully it is accepted
for publication.  Once my study is completed, I would be happy to share with
you the results in manuscript form.

Best wishes,
Kathryn Seigfried