[Air-l] Any YouTube research?

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Thu Feb 8 09:54:53 PST 2007

There are articles, but not too much in the scholarly department because
You Tube is so young...only a few years old. However, I would use the
recent Time magazine person of the year article and the fact that You
Tube was recently cited as one of the best technologies of the
user-generated media age. Also check out Good Morning Silicon Valley.
They have nice archives on You Tube. Truthfully, I would go to the
source, You Tube, and obtain data from them directly and find out if
they know of any articles. I am certain that they keep tabs on articles
of all types concerning them, but you may not get all of the critical
ones.