[Air-l] (Re)introduction to group

Tyrone Adams, Ph.D. theswampboy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:04:44 PST 2007

Hello all,

I first joined a(o)ir sometime in the first year or two of the
organization's existence, but, sadly, switched institutions around 2000 and
lost my subscription to the list.  I'm just getting back into the
cmc literature pretty heavy, and see a(o)ir all over the Web.  Good to
see!!!  I want to renew my membership to this here fine association and
attend the next convention...!

 Where do I send the check and how much is it fer?

--

Also, I see proposals being accepted for the next convention.  Anyone given
any thought to Lafayette, Louisiana?  Cajun Country is a real hoot.  I'll

--

BTW -- I released an Internet literacy book in 2006, with a coauthor named
Sharon Scollard out of Canada.  If you are interested in a basic "how to"

--
Tyrone L. Adams, Ph.D.
Richard D'Aquin Associate Professor of Journalism and Communications

"One can resist the invasion of an army
but one cannot resist the invasion of
ideas."    --Victor Hugo