[Air-l] Internet Research Book Reccommendations Needed

Professor Amanda Spink ah.spink at qut.edu.au
Mon Feb 26 18:24:53 PST 2007

Our book covers doing Web search research -

Spink, A., & Jansen, B. J. (2004). Web Search: Public Searching of the Web. Dordrecht: Springer.

Cheers, Amanda
***************************************
Amanda Spink
Research Capacity Building Professor of Information Technology
School of Information Systems
Faculty of Information Technology
Queensland University of Technology
Gardens Point Campus