[Air-l] music 'piracy' groups query

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Thu Feb 8 15:07:10 PST 2007

John:

This is great! Nothing like forward thinking, it must be running rampant
in Minnesota because I understand that there is a book company in
Minnesota that offers free downloads of textbooks that have advertisers.
What a great idea when media consolidation has driven up the costs of
traditional publishing for college students.