[Air-l] Barriers to participation?

Mia Lövheim mia.lovheim at comhem.se
Tue Feb 20 08:57:30 PST 2007

Dear Angelina,

I did some work on the difficulties that young people encounter when
discussing particularly religion online in my dissertation
"Intersecting Identities: Young People, Religion and Interaction on the
Internet". I have also written a chapter on this subject in connection
to identity construction: Lövheim, M. (2004). Young People, Religious
Identity, and the Internet. In: Dawson, L. L. & Cowan, E. D. (Eds.)
Religion Online. Finding Faith on the Internet. New York: Routledge.

Please write to me again at the following address if you would like
some more information!

sincerely,

Mia Lövheim, TD, researcher sociology of religion
Sigtunastiftelsen/Church of Sweden

mia.lovheim at comhem.se