[Air-l] Anonymous Survey: What are people's attitudes toward adult websites?

Kathryn Seigfried kateseig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:37:23 PST 2007

My name is Kathryn Seigfried, and I am a graduate student at the City
University of New York, John Jay College of Criminal Justice.  I am
conducting a study for my Master's thesis regarding people's attitudes
toward adult websites.

The online survey is confidential, anonymous, and will only take 10-15
minutes of your time.

Please help me finish my thesis so I can graduate, get a job, and pay back
those student loans!

The online survey can be found at the following website:
https://www.nomadictrio.com

Thank you in advance for your consideration and support!

Sincerely,

Kathryn Seigfried