[Air-l] political blogging

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Thu Feb 15 12:10:58 PST 2007

Those of you interested in or teaching about politics and the net may
be interested in this video (http://doleinstituteblog.org/104/) of a
panel I attended this week where 5 prominent political bloggers
(representing RedState, DailyKos, MyDD, Ankle Biting Pundits, and
Powerline) engaged in a discussion with David Perlmutter (KU
Journalism prof with a forthcoming book on the topic) about the role
of blogs in presidential campaigning. It was really interesting, and
I could see making this required viewing for students (there were
sure a lot of them there!).

Nancy