[Air-l] Workshop on social software and SNS at C&T

Nicole Ellison nellison at msu.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:18:41 PST 2007

Hi all,

I hope those of you studying and thinking about social software will
consider attending a workshop danah boyd, Scott Golder and I are
organizing for the upcoming Communities and Technologies conference
this summer. We seek to bring together an interdisciplinary group of
researchers studying social software, especially social network
sites. We anticipate a workshop that includes many opportunities for
cross-fertilization, deep thinking, and fruitful connections. More
information about the workshop is available here: http://
www.ischool.berkeley.edu/~dmb/ct-sns/

The schedule for the conference is here: https://ebusiness.tc.msu.edu/
cct2007/page3.html
There are many papers of interest that will be of interest to AOIR-
ers – it promises to be a great conference.
I hope to see many of you there!
Nicole