[Air-l] An Academic Tool of Possible Interest

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:07:39 PST 2007

Absolutely,
I discovered Zotero via this list a few months ago. It has remained
unable to me (for technical reasons) for a certain time but since it
supports RIS format en download endnote references, it is a pleasure
to explore literature.

At the same time, I've tested other tools: Jabref and Endnote (in a
trial version), and I finally made my choice on Zotero. Tomorow, I
will present it in my dept's monthly seminar !

I suppose we will come back to that subject when they will launch the
"shared bibliographies"...what an exciting perspective...

Kind regards,

Jer'm

2007/2/22, Sarah Robbins <intellagirl at gmail.com>:
> Yes! Just a couple of clicks and I have a fully formatted bibliography of
> hundreds of sources. It's made this dissertation-crazy chick much much
> happier.
>

> On 2/21/07, Mark Bell <typewritermark at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Intellagirl and I have been using Zotero for a few weeks now and love it.
> > The Workd template is a must also.

> > On 2/21/07, Samita Nandy <samitanandy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Here is a a new way to collect and manage reference material when using
> > > web browser.  The software is available at the following link:
> > >
> > > http://www.zotero.org/
> > >
> > > Samita Nandy
> > >
> > > Join the Association of Internet Researchers:
> > > http://www.aoir.org/
> > >

> > --
> > Mark Bell
> > MA student in Ball State University's Digital Storytelling program (
> > http://www.bsu.edu/cim/storytelling/)
> > http://www.storygeek.com
> > http://www.digital-ethos.com/
> > "The future is here...it's just not widely distributed." - Tim O'Reilly

> > http://www.aoir.org/
> >

> --
> Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins
> http://www.intellagirl.com
> http://secondlife.intellagirl.com
> Yahoo: Intellagirl
> Skype: Intellagirl
> SecondLife: Intellagirl Tully

Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php