[Air-l] Internet Friendly Journal Search

Ted M Coopman coopman at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:45:12 PST 2007

Hello All,

A new Graduate Student Research Team has formed and would like the help of the membership.

The assignment this time is to identify and gather information on academic
publication venues for internet research. Information will include
thematic/disciplinary focus, affiliation with academic associations, submission
requirements, acceptance rate, contact information, etc. This data will be
compiled and made available to all AoIR members to assist in both locating
appropriate publication venues as well as in validating/ranking venues for
purposes of promotion.

Ideally, we would like a broad global selection so journals from all over would be great.

If you have experience with peer reviewed journals that have been good venues for internet related research that you would like to share, please send them along to me. URLs a bonus if you happen to have them.

So as not to clutter the list, please send them to me personally: coopman at u.washington.edu

Thanks for your assistance!

-TED

Ted M. Coopman