[Air-l] where did you go, out; what did you do, nothing

Paul DiPerna pdiperna at blauexchange.org
Tue Jan 23 17:27:04 PST 2007

Today I found these links/sources (below), and maybe they will be
informative.  Teen wellness is an important topic, one that I do not
know much about, so I thought I'd look for survey data.

At first scan, I think these teen surveys address some of the things
mentioned in this thread.  However I haven't had the chance to read
through carefully.  All but one of the surveys report national samples.

On teen ICT use and cyber-bullying (2006):
http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/PrRel/CyberBullies/Fight%20Crime%20Invest%20in%20Kids%20CARAVAN%20Teen.pdf

"High Schoolers View the Future" (2005):
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/HighSchoolNational.pdf

"National Survey of American Attitudes on Substance Abuse IX: Teen
Dating Practices and Sexual Activity" (August 2004):
http://www.casacolumbia.org/pdshopprov/files/august_2004_casa_teen_survey.pdf

Teen attitudes and perceptions in the Kansas City metro area (2004):
http://www.pfc.org/PFC_KTS.pdf

- Paul

Paul DiPerna
Blau Exchange