[Air-l] Conferences in Asia this spring?

Jill Walker jill.walker at uib.no
Thu Jan 25 02:37:09 PST 2007

Our department has two grad students on exchange in Hong Kong this
spring, and they're looking for conferences in the fields of new
media, digital culture, games, e-learning to attend. They asked me
for suggestions and I think it's a great idea to encourage them to
experience a conference while they're in Asia - but I don't know of any!

I'm sure someone on this list knows of relevant conferences this
spring in Asia that these grad students could attend?

Jill Walker
Associate Professor, Dept of Humanistic Informatics, University of
Bergen, Norway