[Air-l] Conferences in Asia this spring?

Beth Kolko bkolko at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:55:39 PST 2007

Here's one:
"The first international conference on "Living
the Information Society: The Impact of Information and Communication
Technologies on People, Work and Communities in Asia" will be held on April
23-24, 2007 at the Renaissance Hotel, Makati City, Philippines"

More info at http://www.lirneasia.net/2007/01/infoagemanila/

Jill Walker <jill.walker at uib.no> wrote: Our department has two grad students on exchange in Hong Kong this
spring, and they're looking for conferences in the fields of new
media, digital culture, games, e-learning to attend. They asked me
for suggestions and I think it's a great idea to encourage them to
experience a conference while they're in Asia - but I don't know of any!

I'm sure someone on this list knows of relevant conferences this
spring in Asia that these grad students could attend?

Jill Walker
Associate Professor, Dept of Humanistic Informatics, University of
Bergen, Norway