[Air-l] Quantitative Data about the Internet

Marc H. mkh at mail.usf.edu
Thu Jan 18 19:48:03 PST 2007

Were do researchers find downloadable, raw data dealing with Internet and
cell phone use,
availability, prices and market penetration for North America and Latin
America?
Data dealing with digital divide issues would be particularly useful.

I am searching for a data set that can be placed in SPSS for multivariate
regression analysis
in order to improve my understanding of this particular statistical
software. Since I have not
yet completed my fieldwork and have no data of my own, it would be great to
crunch numbers
about something that is interesting. If someone on this listserv has an SPSS
data set lying around,
similar to what I described above, then feel free to contact me off the
listserv. Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Marc K. Hebert
e-mail: mkh at mail.usf.edu