[Air-l] Conferences in Asia this spring?

Jill Walker jill.walker at uib.no
Thu Jan 25 02:37:09 PST 2007

Our department has two grad students on exchange in Hong Kong this
spring, and they're looking for conferences in the fields of new
media, digital culture, games, e-learning to attend. They asked me
for suggestions and I think it's a great idea to encourage them to
experience a conference while they're in Asia - but I don't know of any!

I'm sure someone on this list knows of relevant conferences this
spring in Asia that these grad students could attend?

Jill

----
Jill Walker
Associate Professor, Dept of Humanistic Informatics, University of
Bergen, Norway
http://jilltxt.net