[Air-l] Digital Ethos

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:58:20 PST 2007

Web 2.0 technologies have made digital networking and self-marketing more
important than ever. As a researcher, I'm interested in how people represent
themselves online both professionally and personally. As a consultant, I'm
still learning to carefully manage and shape my online persona to best
represent what I do.
To begin a broader discussion of digital social networking and self-branding
issues, I, and a few others, have begun a new group blog site called
Digital-ethos.com. If you're interested in these topics please stop by and
leave comments or drop me a line to become a contributor. Posts regarding
research, tips, case studies, and social networking news are welcome.
http://www.digital-ethos.com
Thanks!
Sarah/Intellagirl

--