[Air-l] Conferences in Asia this spring?

Beth Kolko bkolko at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:55:39 PST 2007

Jill,

Here's one:
"The first international conference on "Living
the Information Society: The Impact of Information and Communication
Technologies on People, Work and Communities in Asia" will be held on April
23-24, 2007 at the Renaissance Hotel, Makati City, Philippines"

More info at http://www.lirneasia.net/2007/01/infoagemanila/

Best,
Beth

Jill Walker <jill.walker at uib.no> wrote: Our department has two grad students on exchange in Hong Kong this
spring, and they're looking for conferences in the fields of new
media, digital culture, games, e-learning to attend. They asked me
for suggestions and I think it's a great idea to encourage them to
experience a conference while they're in Asia - but I don't know of any!

I'm sure someone on this list knows of relevant conferences this
spring in Asia that these grad students could attend?

Jill

----
Jill Walker
Associate Professor, Dept of Humanistic Informatics, University of
Bergen, Norway
http://jilltxt.net