[Air-l] Ecademy-----Social/business Network

Jess Porter vzetzy55 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 27 18:35:07 PST 2007

Hello:

My name is Jess Porter, and I have been reading emails here for about 3 months.

This is a fascinating mail list for me.  My traning and background is in computers, so the electronic part of the WWW I know, it's the Sociology where I am lacking.

I am the leader of the Virtual communities Club on Ecademy.  I was wondering, if anyone or two would be interested in speaking in my club forum.  I can give membership for this purpose to anyone interested.

A couple topics of Interest would be a comparison between ecademy and some of the other business clubs, like LinkedIN, or OpenBC, etc.  Or a talk about how people's social lives are being changed by the Internet.

If you are interested, just respond here, and I will contact you.  You could even use this opportunity to do some research work.

The Virtual communities club, is on the web, just Google "ecademy virtual Communities."

Regards,

Jess