[Air-l] AoIR 8.0 CFP DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEB 8

Mia Consalvo consalvo at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:26:30 PST 2007

Hi all,

The papers, panels, roundtables and other presentation proposals are now
coming in on a minute-by-minute basis, and things look terrific. This is
going to be a FABULOUS conference.

To help along those who are still putting the final touches on their
submissions, though, (and to avoid jamming the submission system), I am
extending the deadline for submissions until THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2007 AT
MIDNIGHT EST. That allows another week for submissions, although I will
probably be sending out some reviewer notices soon, in order to get the
review process started, and ensure that we do not fall behind in the
conference planning process.

Thanks to all who have submitted, and for those who have not yet done so,
please get them in soon!

Best,
Mia

--
Mia Consalvo, Program Chair
Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies

740.597.1521