[Air-l] social network migration

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:16:31 PDT 2007

To be fair, I think the concept of daisy-chaining was around long before
Firewire. I remember it with SCSI interfaces, for example. And I further
take issue with the notion that crowded, unkempt hard drives slow down a
system. Depending on the filesystem used, it might not even fragment
these days, and certainly a sluggish system is due more to too many
system processes or too little RAM than to seek times on external hard
drives...

That said, killer draft you posted the other day. I can't believe how
many people have found it through BBC and struck up conversations with
me about it.