[Air-l] [AOIR8] Ramada sold out

Richard Smith smith at sfu.ca
Thu Jul 12 14:31:04 PDT 2007

I wouldn't normally pepper you with more than one message per month,
but I think I should let the list know that the cheaper of the two
conference hotels - the Ramada - is now sold out, or soon will be. If
you are looking for a nice hotel in Vancouver, I can recommend the
Delta which is right across the street from the conference.

      http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=IR8_Delta_Details

I am also negotiating with another hotel, the Quality Inn, for some
rooms. But I think you might - if you haven't already - want to start
looking on your own. The internet, I hear, is very good for that sort
of thing....

If anyone has special needs, or would like a suggestion on where to
stay, please let me know.

...r