[Air-L] ISTAS 2008-correction

Milliken, Mary C. z1d7a at unb.ca
Thu Jul 26 13:45:29 PDT 2007

Dear research colleagues, I am usually an appreciative lurker on this list but have been
'flushed out' in the act of forwarding a CFP that had an error. Please note that the
discrepancy between the web page and CFP pdf has been corrected. Many thanks for
pointing  out the error MK!

For your information: In 2008, the IEEE International Symposium on Technology and
Society will be held in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. We are calling for papers,
abstracts and ideas addressing the ISTAS 08 theme: Citizens, groups, communities, and
information and communication technologies (ICT). The submission deadline is December
17, 2007.

You will find information on the call for papers, submission requirements, tracks, and
publication outcomes on the ISTAS 08 website: www.istas08.ca <http://www.istas08.ca/>

All the best,
Mary C. Milliken
PhD Candidate in Sociology at the University of New Brunswick, Fredericton
Area of research: public service broadcasting and communication technologies
Supervisor: Dr. Vanda Rideout