[Air-l] viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 2 02:57:07 PDT 2007

FYI RE Éric GEORGE's post

I am at a bilingual university and found the translation

Author
Boltanski, Luc.
Title
The new spirit of capitalism / Luc Boltanski and Eve Chiapello ;
translated by Gregory Elliott.
Publisher
London ; New York : Verso, 2005.

Location
Call #
Status
   MRT General
  HB 501 .B71313 2005

Description
xlvii, 601 p. ; 25 cm.
Note
Traduction de: Nouvel esprit du capitalisme.

Includes bibliographical references and indexes.

Translated from the French.
Subject
Capitalism -- Social aspects.
Additional Author
Chiapello, Eve.
ISBN
1859845541 (hardback : alk. paper)

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.