[Air-l] audio/video at IR conferences

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jul 2 04:34:14 PDT 2007

I think that the only real position to take on this is for those
people who wish to see something done, to organize themselves and do
it.  I do not think that it is wise, at this point in time, to make
claims against the labors and workload of the conference organizers,
or to encourage them to volunteer even more of their time when things
are getting ready to pick up in a major way.  AoIR is an organization
of volunteers, it needs less 'you should' and more 'we will'.