[Air-l] online tool to present research findings

Emma Duke-Williams emma.dukewilliams at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:50:46 PDT 2007

On 04/07/07, Marj Kibby <Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au> wrote:
> Have you explored:
>
> Zoho http://www.zoho.com/
> MyDataBus       http://www.mydatabus.com/
> Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/
>
> Cheers,
> Marj

Another tool that looks promising, though I've not used it for real,
is vyew (www.vyew.com)
Though it's designed predominantly for live presentations, you can
also create "books" for asynchronous presentations.

I've used Slideshare, which I've found good for sharing slides, but
I've not managed to incorporate other media into them - or even use
animations - so they can be a bit static, especially when you've not
got the talking that you'd have with them in a face to face
presentation.

Emma
--
Blog: http://userweb.port.ac.uk/~duke-wie/blog/